PT Indomarco Prismatama or Indomaret is a chain of retail convenience stores from Indonesia, with over 20000 stores across Indonesia. It is the first and largest chain of this kind of store in Indonesia. Indomaret is a subsidiary of Salim Group. Its headquarters are in Jakarta.
Indomaret is a minimarket network that provides daily needs. It has a store area of about 200m2. The first official Indomaret store was opened in Ancol, North Jakarta in November 1988. By 2014, Indomaret had 10,600 outlets. 60% of the total outlets are self-owned and franchised outlets while the remaining 40% are company-owned, scattered in towns in Greater Jakarta, Sumatra (except West Sumatra, where the permit was banned for the protection of small traders), Java, Madura, Bali, Lombok, Kalimantan, and Sulawesi. In Jakarta, there are about 488 outlets.
Indomaret stores are easily found in residential areas, office buildings, and public facilities due to the placement location of outlets being based on the motto "simple and frugal" (Indonesian: mudah dan hemat). Indomaret sells more than 5,000 types of food products and non-food items.
We have been tracking the Indomaret outlets for a few years with our AI based web mining technology. Our AI based web mining technology is a technology that combines web analysis, web data crawling/scraping with artifical intelligence , data parsing and cleanning etc; the entire data collection process is executed by our AI powered intelligent system. Read more about our AI based web mining technology.
Indomaret has been growing steadily over the past few years, it grows from roughly 15000 outlets in 2018 to 19000 in 2021 Q4.
The retail giant is still expanding their outlets across the Indonesia nationwide. Email us email@example.com to unlock more data.
Indestry's Lowest Priced Google SERP API Service, Scrape Google SERP Anonymously and Consistently
Web Scrape Google Flights Data to Get Real Time Airline TIcket Pricings and Flights Schedules
Web Cralwer to Extract Product and Category Data from Top Fashion Website Nordstrom.com
Web cralwers to harvest food delivery data from Ubereats, doordsash, grubhub ...
Web Crawlwers to scrape homedepot.com for product listings and product details data
Web Crawlers to scrape Facebook data such as Facebook Events Data etc.
Scrape realtime hotels data from Cosmopolitan Las Vegas hotels
Web crawlers to scrape China hotels data from top hotel websites such as holidayInn, Ctrip etc.
Grab Holdings Inc., commonly known as Grab, is a Southeast Asian technology company headquartered in Singapore and Indonesia. In addition to transportation, the company offers food delivery and digital payments services via a mobile app. Grab currently operates in Singapore, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indo
Collect millions of realestate data from Thailand major realEstate website ddproperty.com
Web crawlers to scrape lazada for product listings data and category data
Web Scraping product and category data from Fashionphile.com
Web Crawlers to Scrape Millions of products from Lowes.com
Web Crawlers to Scrape Global Interste Rate, Mortgage Rate, Deposit Rate
Web Crawlers to Scrape Millions of US Housing Properties from Zillow.com
Web Crawlers to Extract Millions of Product Data from Ecommerce Giant Walmart.com
One of the industry's best Web Crawlers(Service) for China Major Ecommerce Websites such as Tmall, JD, Kaola, PinDuoDuo etc.